Parish Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer for Fleggburgh Parish Council
SCP 23 – 26 (£11.24 – £12.37 per hour) dependent on qualifications and experience
5 hours per week
Fleggburgh Parish Council seeks a committed and enthusiastic individual to undertake the role of Parish Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer.
The role will include:
- Meeting administration including collation and publication of agendas, report writing, taking minutes, and offering procedural advice where required;
- Management of the Council’s finances including budgeting drafting and monitoring, bank reconciliations, and audit;
- Maintaining and updating the Council’s website;
- Communicating with residents, councillors, and external organisations;
- Managing the day to day administrative processes of the Parish Council.
The successful applicant should have a good level of education, with good communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in a local government environment would be an advantage, and knowledge of meeting administration and working to deadlines is essential. The successful applicant must be available to service the meetings of the Council (normally the fourth Thursday of the month).
For further details or a confidential discussion contact the Chairman June Pratt on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications by CV and covering letter to the postal or email addresses below by 17th January 2019:
Fleggburgh Parish Council, Beech Cottage, Marsh Road, Fleggburgh, NR29 3DE