The Village Hall Committee have arranged a demonstration to learn how to use the defibrillator, that is situated on the outside wall of the village hall next to the entrance!
The defibrillator was bought by the village hall, the upkeep is funded by them also.
The hands on training session is to demonstrate CPR and how to use the defibrillator in an emergency. The trainer for the course does not charge for her expertise or time, but will ask for donations when the course finishes.
This session is open to all regular hall users and the wider community with the hope that you all will attend and then if the need to use the defibrillator if a emergence arises you will have be trained!
The training sessions is at the village hall on Wednesday 27th February 2019 at 6-30 with tea/coffee and biscuits first!
This session will be of benefit to everyone So Please try to attend!
Numbers are limited so please ring Judy on 01493 368231 to book spaces.
- Defibrillator Training Session, 27th February 2019 February 1, 2019
- Closure of part of Rollesby Road 18th – 22nd February 2019 January 30, 2019
- Road works in Repps with Bastwick December 28, 2018
- Job Vacancy: Clerk December 27, 2018
- The Norfolk Local Access Forum is seeking new members, could you help? December 16, 2018
Contact the Parish Council
Parish Clerk: Dr Jimmy Miller
71 The Common, Freethorpe, Norfolk, NR13 3LX
Mobile: 0754 959 6030
Please note that the Council cannot access the old email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have contacted the Council recently using that email address, please forward your email to the gmail account above.