In accordance with the provisions of Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act, 1984, the Norfolk County Council HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that owing to a burst water main the use by vehicles of the U69475 Pound Lane from a point 150 metres south of its junction with A1064 Main Road for a distance of 50 metres southwards in the PARISH OF FLEGGBURGH will be temporarily prohibited from 14th June 2018 to 18th June 2018 for the duration of the works, expected to be about 5 days within the period. If necessary the restriction could run for a maximum period of 21 days.
Alternative route is via: Pound Lane, A1064 Main Road, Marsh Road, Beech Lane.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting August 21, 2019
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting August 2, 2019
- Highway Engineer’s report on collisions on the B1152 May 17, 2019
- Highway Ranger visit – please let the Parish Clerk know of your concerns May 17, 2019
- Litter Pick on 13th June and 11th July – volunteers needed!!! May 14, 2019
Contact the Parish Council
Parish Clerk: Dr Jimmy Miller
71 The Common, Freethorpe, Norfolk, NR13 3LX
Mobile: 0750 273 5991
Email: [email protected]
Please note that the Council cannot access the old email address [email protected] If you have contacted the Council recently using that email address, please forward your email to the gmail account above.