- Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting August 21, 2019
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting August 2, 2019
- Highway Engineer’s report on collisions on the B1152 May 17, 2019
- Highway Ranger visit – please let the Parish Clerk know of your concerns May 17, 2019
- Litter Pick on 13th June and 11th July – volunteers needed!!! May 14, 2019
Contact the Parish Council
Parish Clerk: Dr Jimmy Miller
71 The Common, Freethorpe, Norfolk, NR13 3LX
Mobile: 0750 273 5991
Email: [email protected]
Please note that the Council cannot access the old email address [email protected] If you have contacted the Council recently using that email address, please forward your email to the gmail account above.
Monthly Archives: December 2018
From the 9th January 2019 there are significant road works planned along the Main Road in Repps with Bastwick. These are expected to last at least two weeks.
***** This post has now been filled ***** Parish Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer for Fleggburgh Parish Council SCP 23 – 26 (£11.24 – £12.37 per hour) dependent on qualifications and experience 5 hours per week Fleggburgh Parish Council seeks a committed … Continue reading
The Norfolk Local Access Forum is comprised of up to 22 people covering a range of interests in countryside access in Norfolk, including walking; cycling; horse riding; landowners; conservation; other interests (including health, tourism, business, access for all, heritage, education). … Continue reading