The Village Hall Committee have arranged a demonstration to learn how to use the defibrillator, that is situated on the outside wall of the village hall next to the entrance!
The defibrillator was bought by the village hall, the upkeep is funded by them also.
The hands on training session is to demonstrate CPR and how to use the defibrillator in an emergency. The trainer for the course does not charge for her expertise or time, but will ask for donations when the course finishes.
This session is open to all regular hall users and the wider community with the hope that you all will attend and then if the need to use the defibrillator if a emergence arises you will have be trained!
The training sessions is at the village hall on Wednesday 27th February 2019 at 6-30 with tea/coffee and biscuits first!
This session will be of benefit to everyone So Please try to attend!
Numbers are limited so please ring Judy on 01493 368231 to book spaces.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting August 21, 2019
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting August 2, 2019
- Highway Engineer’s report on collisions on the B1152 May 17, 2019
- Highway Ranger visit – please let the Parish Clerk know of your concerns May 17, 2019
- Litter Pick on 13th June and 11th July – volunteers needed!!! May 14, 2019
Contact the Parish Council
Parish Clerk: Dr Jimmy Miller
71 The Common, Freethorpe, Norfolk, NR13 3LX
Mobile: 0750 273 5991
Email: [email protected]
Please note that the Council cannot access the old email address [email protected] If you have contacted the Council recently using that email address, please forward your email to the gmail account above.