In accordance with the provisions of Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act, 1984, the Norfolk County Council HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that owing to a burst water main the use by vehicles of the U69475 Pound Lane from a point 150 metres south of its junction with A1064 Main Road for a distance of 50 metres southwards in the PARISH OF FLEGGBURGH will be temporarily prohibited from 14th June 2018 to 18th June 2018 for the duration of the works, expected to be about 5 days within the period. If necessary the restriction could run for a maximum period of 21 days.
Alternative route is via: Pound Lane, A1064 Main Road, Marsh Road, Beech Lane.
- Defibrillator Training Session, 27th February 2019 February 1, 2019
- Closure of part of Rollesby Road 18th – 22nd February 2019 January 30, 2019
- Road works in Repps with Bastwick December 28, 2018
- Job Vacancy: Clerk December 27, 2018
- The Norfolk Local Access Forum is seeking new members, could you help? December 16, 2018
Contact the Parish Council
Parish Clerk: Dr Jimmy Miller
71 The Common, Freethorpe, Norfolk, NR13 3LX
Mobile: 0754 959 6030
Please note that the Council cannot access the old email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have contacted the Council recently using that email address, please forward your email to the gmail account above.