In accordance with the provisions of Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act, 1984, the Norfolk County Council HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that owing to a burst water main the use by vehicles of the U69475 Pound Lane from a point 150 metres south of its junction with A1064 Main Road for a distance of 50 metres southwards in the PARISH OF FLEGGBURGH will be temporarily prohibited from 14th June 2018 to 18th June 2018 for the duration of the works, expected to be about 5 days within the period. If necessary the restriction could run for a maximum period of 21 days.
Alternative route is via: Pound Lane, A1064 Main Road, Marsh Road, Beech Lane.
- Norfolk County Council 2019/20 Budget Consultation November 8, 2018
- Parish Council Vacancy October 3, 2018
- Litter Picking Event October 2, 2018
- Draft Local Plan Part 2: Consultation Exhibition September 17, 2018
- Fleggburgh Parish Council Meeting, 27th September 2018 September 13, 2018
Contact the Parish Council
Parish Clerk: Catherine Fletcher
11 Oakfield Road, Aylsham, Norwich NR11 6AL
Mobile: 07988 178 295
Please note that the Council cannot access the old email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have contacted the Council recently using that email address, please forward your email to the gmail account above.