- Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting August 21, 2019
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting August 2, 2019
- Highway Engineer’s report on collisions on the B1152 May 17, 2019
- Highway Ranger visit – please let the Parish Clerk know of your concerns May 17, 2019
- Litter Pick on 13th June and 11th July – volunteers needed!!! May 14, 2019
Contact the Parish Council
Parish Clerk: Dr Jimmy Miller
71 The Common, Freethorpe, Norfolk, NR13 3LX
Mobile: 0750 273 5991
Email: [email protected]
Please note that the Council cannot access the old email address [email protected] If you have contacted the Council recently using that email address, please forward your email to the gmail account above.
Monthly Archives: August 2019
Following on from the The Neighbourhood Development Plan Working Group Meeting held on Tuesday 20th August please note the updates on the Neighbourhood Plan page. Further meetings will be advised in due course.
Following on from the Neighbourhood Development Plan questionnaires that were well supported, please note the results, both in summary and detail, are posted under the Neighbourhood Plan page. Have a look, give us your feedback, but more importantly make … Continue reading